Neyra Industries, Inc. is excited to introduce the newest asphalt pavement sealer in its expanding product line – Neyra Force.
Neyra Force is a water-based, petroleum resin sealer that outperforms traditional pavement sealers. While providing the benefits of a coal tar sealer, Neyra Force is environmentally friendly and safe for employees to apply.
Neyra Force offers customers the following features:
- – A Premium Alternative: Neyra Force is a high performance alternative to both coal tar and asphalt emulsion sealers providing exceptional coverage, durability and color stability.
- – Durable & Long Lasting: Proprietary engineered resin is formulated to create tough and long lasting protection.
- – Protects & Beautifies: A tight seal forms an impenetrable barrier to protect against the destructive effects of sun, oxidation, water and chemicals, giving pavement a jet black color.
- – Gas & Oil Resistant: Resists damage caused by gasoline, oil jet fuel leaks and spills.
- – Environmentally Friendly: A low VOC, non-flammable coating that contains NO coal tar.
- – Cool Weather Formula Available: Engineered to perform at temperatures as low as 40°F.
Neyra Force joins Neyra’s other well-known pavement sealers, including Tarconite, PaveShield, SunShield and Jennite, giving the company the largest selection of premium pavement maintenance products in the industry.
Neyra Force is available at selected Neyra plants and distribution center locations during the 2015 sealcoating season. To find out if Neyra Force is available in your area, call your local Neyra sales representative or call 1-800-543-7077.